Wauquiez Pilot Saloon 48 2018
Boat Make: Wauquiez
Boat Model: Pilot Saloon 48
Boat Length: 14.77 m
Fuel Tank Capacity: 650 Liters
Water Tank Capacity: 615 Liters
Engine Power (hp):
Keel Type: Fin Keel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Teak on side decks with black caulking
- Bow Thruster with dedicated battery
- Leather Upholstery
- 5 Bladed MaxProp Feathering Propellor
- Rope Cutter
Spars and Rigging
- Asymetric Spinnaker rigging and gear (sheets, halyards, deck gear)
- Electric genoa furler
- Hydraulic Backstay adjuster
- Deck fitting for inner forestay
- White painted spars
- "Offshore" in-mast furling mainsail
- "Offshore" furling genoa
- Furling Gennaker
- Self-tacking track for staysail/solent jib
- Primary winches electric - Andersen size 52
- Halyard winches electric - Andersen size 46
- Teak seats on pushpit
- Arch over cockpit with light, grab rails and bimini/cover support
- Cockpit wheel and table covers
- Deckwash pump
- Sun protection covers for coachroof windows
- Galley footpump
- Microwave in galley 230v
- Dishwasher in galley 230v
- Washer/dryer 230v 8kg
- Freezer 12v
- Reversible air condtioning in all cabins 230v
- Electric toilet aft
- Electric toilet forward
- 3 x additional service batteries (3 x 140Ah to total 840Ah) plus extra charger (60Amp)
- Inverter 2000W
- Generator Onan 7KvA
- 2nd alternator on engine (125 Amp)
- 32" TV on motorised lifter behind sofa in saloon
- Raymarine Package including:
- Chart plotter Es127 at chart table
- Repeater i70 at chart table
- VHF Ray260 at chart table
- 2 x Repeater i70 at port helm
- VHF Ray260 at port helm
- Repeater i70 at starboard helm
- Autopilot P70 at starboard helm
- Chartplotter Es127 in cockpit table
- AIS Transceiver AIS 650
- Autopilot with AV1 Gyro and ACU400 course computer
- Radar 4kw on mast bracket
- Zodiac Liferaft in canister on pushpit
- Speakers in cockpit arch
- Yamaha 4HP 4 stroke short shaft outboard motor
- Bombard Max 3 Aero 2.75m dinghy FR-XDC1S375F717
- GRP / Balsa sandwich hull built with the infusion process, for an optimum resin / fibre ratio.
- Hull protected by the use of bisphenolic resin on the external layers of the sandwich.
- One-piece composite structure integrating lateral and longitudinal reinforcements glassed and bonded to the bottom, spreading the rig and appendages efforts throughout the hull.
- GRP/Balsa sandwich deck fitted on the hull via polyurethane bonding and mechanical fastening at bulwark level.
- Iron bulb keel, fastened with stainless steel bolts, nuts and counterplates.
- Cable transmission steering system with 2 steering wheels; composite rudder shaft, needle bearings.
- Harken ball bearing blocks. Spinlock deck stoppers.
- 2 Andersen 52 ST FS 2-speed primary winches close to steering stations.
- 2 Andersen 46 ST FS 2-speed manoeuvring winches close to steering stations.
- Mainsheet led back to manoeuvring winches.
- 2 Harken genoa tracks with adjustable car.
- Turning blocks at mast step and cockpit levels as necessary.
- Delta 25KG anchor with 50 m / 12 mm chain and 50m warp.
- 4 mooring lines (black)
- 6 fenders
- Teak cockpit seats and floor.
- Tender garage with tilting aft platform (electric assistance option available).
- Removable stainless steel swim ladder.
- 2 steering positions with dedicated space for electronics, engine control and engine panel on starboard.
- 1 compass mounted on cockpit table.
- Emergency tiller.
- 1 gear locker under cockpit seat.
- 1 gas locker under cockpit seat.
- Winch handle boxes.
- Cold molded teak cockpit table with 2 folding leaves, fitted on stainless steel support.
- 3 large opening ports for light and ventilation in the aft cabin.
- Bulwark with solid teak cover and 6 stainless steel custom fairleads.
- 6 stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Stainless steel fresh water and fuel filler caps.
- 2-part stainless steel aft pulpit with closing wires, outboard engine support.
- Flagstaff bracket on deck.
- “Open“ type stainless steel bow pulpit.
- Stainless steel lifelines.
- Stainless steel stanchion with lateral opening gates.
- 2 deck lifelines with folding pad eyes
- Anodized aluminium Sparcraft Performance mast.
- 3 sets of aft swept spreaders.
- Anodized aluminium Sparcraft boom with outhaul, 2 automatic and one manual reefs.
- Rigid boom vang.
- Genoa furler.
- Single strand stainless steel standing rigging: double backstay, main forestay, lower, intermediate and upper shrouds.
- Running rigging: Main halyard (Dyneema) and genoa halyard (Vectran), boom topping lift, main and genoa sheet outhaul.
Light and spacious interior finished in teak, complimented by striking leather upholstery and wenge flooring. Large saloon with huge extending dinig table, retractable TV, chart table forward and easy access to cockpit, galley and forward cabins. The living space enjoys panoramic views thanks to the large Pilot Saloon windows.
For extra comfort mattresses and cushions are in high-density foam. All berths are equipped with a slatted base and lee cloths and have cold molded teak fiddles around the beddings.
- Hatch boards with lock and in-deck recessed storage.
- Sliding companionway hatch.
- Curved laminated teak steps with non-skid inserts.
- 2 stainless steel handrails (leather wrapped).
- Wet locker to starboard.
- Single level saloon with panoramic vision either standing or seated, at the dining table or at the chart table.
- Large engine room and technical compartment below saloon with hinges and levers on floorboards.
- “U“ shaped dinette to starboard with cabinetwork dining table.
- Bar and numerous lockers under seats and behind backrests.
- Settee / Navigator’s seat to port with stowage under the seats and behind the backrests.
- Chart table with chart stowing space, bookrack, lockers and reading lights.
- Panel for navigation electronics in teak with a leather belt.
- 4 large opening hatches and 8 lateral opening ports.
- Large locker to starboard for optional washing machine.
- The galley has an “ L ” shape and is located in a gangway to port of the companionway.
- Synthetic marble double sink with mixer tap.
- Large synthetic marble working countertops.
- Stainless steel 3 burner gimballed stove with oven.
- Solenoid safety valve for gas circuit.
- 12 V refrigerator (140 l / 37 US Gal.approx.)
- Cutlery drawer, large pots and pans drawer, various lockers and storage spaces, waste bin.
- Opening port above galley.
- Exclusive Wauquiez crockery for 6 persons
Owner’s aft cabin
- Large lit hanging locker to port and storage alongside the hull. Centreline bed (2,05 x 1,60 m).
- Bed tilts up on gas springs to allow access to storage under. Vanity to starboard with table and mirror.
- Numerous lockers and storage spaces.
- 3 large opening ports into the cockpit, 4 fixed hull portholes.
- Synthetic marble washbassin with mixer tap.
- Cabinet with mirror.
- Marine toilet (large model).
- Independent shower with grating and draining electric pump.
- 1 opening deck hatch, 1 opening porthole.Cabin(s) forward of saloon
Guest cabins forward of saloon
- Double cabin to starboard with 2 bunk berths, 1 large locker with shelves, lockers under berth, shelves alongside the hull, 1 opening hatch and 1 fixed hull porthole.
- Forward cabin with double centre bed, drawers under the bed, hanging locker to port, lockers and storage, 1 large opening hatch and 2 fixed hull portholes.
- Marine toilet (large model).
- Independent shower with grating and draining electric pump.
- 1 opening port & 1 hull fixed porthole.
- YANMAR 110 HP engine.
- 12 V / 125 Amp. alternator
- Propeller shaft protected by external skeg.
- 3 bladed fixed propeller.
- 650 l / 172 US Gal. approx. fuel tank with decanter filter. 75 Amp engine start battery.
- Lit engine room with themric/sound insulation.
- 12 V. service circuit with 3 X 135 Amp. gel batteries.
- Shore power outlet with 12 V / 50 Amp. battery charger.
- 12V / 230 V (or 12V / 115V) electric panel with touchscreen control interface (can be controlled remotely from a smartphone). Installed at chart table.
- Ceiling recessed LED lighting throughout.
- Reading lights at each bed, in the saloon and at the chart table
- Plumbing / Fresh Water
- Total capacity of 615 l / 162 US Gal. approx. With electric gauge under the floorboards, dock fresh water inlet.
40 l / 11 US Gal. approx. water heater working from engine or from 220 V. circuit.
- 12 V water system.
- Electric draining pumps in shower compartments.
- Cockpit shower cold/hot water.
- Black waters
- 2 x 80 l / 21 US Gal. approx. holding tank for toilets.
- Self-draining cockpit and chain locker.
- Electric automatic bilge pump with manual switch at electric panel.
- Double effect manual bilge pump in the cockpit.
- Electric automatic bilge pumps in tender garage and in sail locker.
- Comfort equipment
- Stereo radio/ CD MP3 (USB, Bluetooth) + 2 HP Bose with Bass booster.
- Curtains / blinds on all portholes.
- Skyscreen-flyscreens on all opening hatches.
In this transaction Parkstone Bay Yachts are acting as Brokers only. We are informed that this sale is not related to the Owner's business, trade or profession. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed, inspected and sea trialled.