Wauquiez Centurion 45s 2006
Boat Make: Wauquiez
Boat Model: Centurion 45s
Boat Length: 13.72 m
Fuel Tank Capacity: 66 Liters
Water Tank Capacity: 132 Liters
Engine Power (hp):
Keel Type: Bulb Keel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
- LOA: 13.72m | 45ft 11in
- LWL: 12.28m | 40ft 3in
- Beam: 4.16m | 13ft 7in
- Draft: 2.50m | 8ft 2in
- Displ: 10,500kgs
- Ballast: 3,850kgs
- Sail dimensions: I: 55.08ft J: 17.67ft P: 51.17ft E: 19.33ft
- Engine: Yanmar
- Year: 2005
- Engine: Inboard
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 800 approx *current hours unknown
- Sail drive
- Propeller: Folding propeller
- Engine Power: 75 HP
- Diesel Tank: 250 Litres
- Constavolt battery charger
- 12v electrical circuit
- Shore power connection
- Bow thruster
- GRP and balsa sandwich hull construction, using the infusion process for an optimum fibre / resin ratio.
- Protection from osmosis with vinylester resins for the external layers of the sandwich.
- The hull incorporates a one piece floors & stringers structure.
- The main floors are glassed to the hull in the keel attachment area for extra strength.
- Bulkheads are glassed and / or bonded to the hull and deck for added stiffness.
- GRP, resin & balsa sandwich deck construction.
- Hull to deck joint via polyurethane adhesive and mechanical fastening.
- Lead keel (bulb) with stainless steel bolts.
- Teak decks and teak coach-roof.
- Raymarine E80 GPS / Chart-plotter / radar
- Raymarine Hybrid-touch plotter in cockpit
- Raymarine 54E VHF DSC radio (x2 handsets)
- Raymarine ST60 Depth sounder
- Raymarine ST60 Speed log
- Raymarine ST60 Wind instrument
- Repeater(s) - 3 X Raymarine ST60 Wind + Speed + Depth
- Cockpit speakers
- Steering Compass
- CD player/radio
- Outboard engine brackets
- Swimming ladder
- Teak cockpit & decks
- Cockpit shower
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions
- Electric windlass
- Electric winches
- Spray hood
- Fitted sun covers
- Stack-pack mainsail cover
The luxury interior is built from teak and finished to a high standard.
There are three double cabins; the master cabin is forward with a changing seat, hanging locker and ensuite heads.
The boat has two head compartments both with showers, hand-basins and electric marine heads.
There is a large chart table with storage for charts and all the navigational instruments are within easy reach.
The 'L' shaped galley has plenty of storage, a fridge and freezer, gas oven/hob, large fiddles, and a stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressurised water.
- Fully battened, radial cut mainsail (Doyle Sails 2016)
- Furling genoa, radial cut (Doyle Sails 2016).
- Asymmetric spinnaker (2006).
- New spray hood 2016.
- New stack-pack 2016.
- Sun covers 2015.
Parkstone Bay Yachts provides the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information set out in these particulars, and we do not warrant the condition of the vessel. The particulars are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is advised to check the particulars and specifications and where appropriate instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to fully inspect the vessel and/or to have a sea trial of the vessel. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.