Sunbeam 36.1 2012
Boat Make: Sunbeam
Boat Model: 36.1
Boat Length: 36 ft
Engine Power (hp):
Hull Material: Fiberglass
LOA: 11.02m / 36.1ft
Beam: 3.42m / 11.2ft
Maximum Draft: 1.94m / 6.3ft
Ballast: 2050 kgs
Dry Weight: 6250 kgs
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (150 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (145 Litres)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
- Z-Spars twin spreader mast and boom
- In-mast furling Doyle mainsail
- Furling Doyle genoa
- Selden Furlex genoa furler, control to cockpit
- Strong rod kicker for sail trim and security in harbour
- Masthead wind indicator
- Adjustable backstay (24:1 purchase)
- 12 volt electrical system on board with call cabling in conduits.
- 100Ah domestic battery, AGM Technology.
- 70Ah Engine battery, AGM Technology.
- LED Bow and stern navigation lights.
- Steaming light on mast.
- LED anchor light at masthead.
- Reading lights in forecabin x 2.
- Reading lights in aft cabin x 2.
- Extensive spot lighting in saloon.
- Circuit breaker switches for safety cut-out.
- Combined speed/log/depth instrument.
- Compass, illuminated.
- Wind instrument, Raymarine ST60
- 230V socket in galley
- 230V socket in heads compartment
- Shorepower inlet with fused switches, battery charger 25 Amp.
- Hot and cold pressurised water
- Raymarine Chart plotter A95 with Navionics gold charts
- Raymarine ST60 Wind and Tridata
- Icom VHF MC506 at chart table with Command Mic in cockpit
- Raymarine ST6002 SPX10 Autopilot
- Beautfulliy finished mahogany interior with brushed aluminium detailling
- Indirect LED lighting in saloon
- High quality fabric upholstery.
- Curtains on side windows and blinds on skylights.
- Spacious saloon with extending dining table and aft facing chart table
- Ample stowage in stylish lockers linking style throughout the interior
- Aft cabin with double bed, wardrobe and stowage and engine access
- Forecabin with double bed with stowage and water tank below
- Sliding doors to foreward cabin and heads for clever space saving.
- Heads compartment with sink, cabinet, cupboards, mirror and towel stowage.
- Manual sea toilet and holding tank.
- Separate shower with curtain within the heads compartment.
- Galley with corian surface, sink cover and cooker cover.
- Gas cooker with two burners, oven and grill, gimballed.
- Remote solenoid gas valve for safety.
- Waste bin in galley.
- 29HP diesel engine, dual circuit cooling, three cylinder with saildrive.
- Refrigerator 80 Litre, compressor cooled.
- Plastic fuel tank, 145 litres.
- Plastic water tank, 305 litres.
- Holding tank, plastic, pump-out or drain overboard, 58 litres.
- Hand rail in saloon for safe moving around at sea.
- Electric Automatic Bilge pump with audible alarm.
- Large, deep, self-draining cockpit with large storage lockers, Ergonomically designed for comfort and safety.
- Dedicated line stowage keeps cockpit tidy when sailing and in harbour
- Stainless Steel stem head fitting with anchor rocker and anchor roller.
- 16kg Anchor with 8mm chain, 30m.
- Double guardrail from pushpit to pulpit - with gates port and starboard
- Large Mooring cleats
- 2 Deck hatches (forecabin and saloon), 2 skylights in saloon, 2 large windows with opening portlight in galley. Opening portlights in aft cabin and heads.
- Flagstaff on pushpit
- Stainless steel grabrails on coachroof
- Self-tailing halyard winches in cockpit
- Self-tailing genoa/mainsheet winches, 2 speed.
- Acrylic washboard retracts below deck.
- Teak in cockpit, vacuum bonded.
- Sliding hatch in crush resistant acrylic.
- Instrument pod over sliding hatch.
- Wheel steering with emergency tiller.
- Cable gland for running cables below deck.
- Safety rings for lifelines on deck port and starboard.
- Teak toe rail
- Hand laid hull in grp with iron bulb keel
- Hull gel coat in light grey with darker grey detail stripes
- Hull windows into saloon
- CE category A OCEAN
- 29 HP Yanmar diesel engine with Yanmar saildrive
- Teak on deck and in cockpit (Vaccum bonded)
- Fixed windscreen with sprayhood and cockpit canopy
- Bow thruster - Lewmar
- Large cockpit with huge full depth locker
- Lewmar folding steering wheel
- Steering pedestal with compass, thruster, bilge pump and windlass controls
- Easily operated engine control panel with engine hour meter, rev. counter and visual and audible alarms.
- Engine exhaust temperature alarm.
- Cockpit table
- Full set of cockpit cushions
- Gas Locker
- Transom with opening section for bathing platform or stern boarding access
- Swimming ladder