Nordship 430DS 2012
Boat Make: Nordship
Boat Model: 430DS
Boat Length: 13.25 m
Engine Power (hp):
Keel Type: Bulb Keel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
- LOA- 13.25m
- LWL- 11.30m
- DRAFT- 2.00m
- BEAM- 4.10m
- DISPL- 14,070kgs
- BUILDER- Nordship Yachts ApS
- DESIGNER- Lars Buchwald
Below deck there are three double cabins, one forward and one aft and the third can be found below the deck saloon seating, a well equipped passage galley (forward), two heads (the aft with a separate shower), a large forward facing chart-table and of course the wonderfully light and spacious deck saloon.
There is also a secondary 'evening-saloon' or 'snug' towards the aft cabin. The stowage is endless and there is also a systems room leading off from the aft cabin with access to the heating system, battery charger etc. The cabin is fitted out with mahogany and the craftsmanship is of the highest Scandinavian standard. All upholstery is alcantara fabric, LED lighting throughout.
The galley has twin stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressurised water, a cooker with oven, grill and two burners. There is also a fridge and a separate 42 litre freezer, a microwave oven and plenty of storage space throughout.
The boat benefits from an Eberspacher hot water heating system with outlets and temperature controls in each cabin.
- Volvo Penta D-2, 75HP with sail-drive, electric throttle control.
- Brunton 3 bladed feathering auto-prop.
- Approx 650 hours to date, serviced annually.
- Sidepower, variable bow thruster
- Watt and Sea Hydro generator
- Victron energy battery charger
- Hydromax fuel cell
- Electric saltwater hose and spray in bow locker
- Electric primary winch (Anderson)
- Electric furling jib
- Eberspacher 10kW heating, hot water
- Cockpit hot water shower
- Elvstrom EPEX in-mast furling main sail (2012)
- Elvstrom EPEX self-tacking jib (2012),
- New Elvstrom EPEX self-tacking jib (2016).
- Elvstrom furling gennaker (2012)
- Spray hood, complete cockpit enclosure and a wheel pedestal cover.
- Ocean Safety, 6 person life-raft
- Ocean Safety, horse shoe life buoy x2
- Inflatable dan-buoy
- Jack stays
- Harness points in cockpit x4
- Fire extinguishers (various)
- Raymarine VHF Ray 240E, with additional handset in cockpit
- Raymarine I70 wind system
- Raymarine E14 chart plotter with radar at chart table, Raymarine E12 chart plotter with radar in cockpit
- Raymarine Depth / Speed / Wind instruments
- Raymarine SPX 10 Pilot Gyro ST and rudder feedback with P70 display (auto-pilot)
- Raymarine auto-pilot remote control
- AIS receive and transmit
- Navtex ICS
- Steering compass
- Mast head tri-colour and deck level navigation lights
Parkstone Bay Yachts provides the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information set out in these particulars, and we do not warrant the condition of the vessel. The particulars are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is advised to check the particulars and specifications and where appropriate instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to fully inspect the vessel and/or to have a sea trial of the vessel. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.