Nordship 380 DS 2018
Boat Make: Nordship
Boat Model: 380 DS
Boat Length: 11.6 m
Engine Power (hp):
Keel Type: Bulb Keel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
- LOA: 11.60m
- LWL: 10.30m
- Draft: 1.80m
- Beam: 3.75m
- Mainsail: 43.20m²
- Jib (self-tacking): 28.40m²
- Water tank: 2x 188L
- Fuel tank: 200L
- Displacement: 9,000kgs
- Ballast keel (lead): 3,200kgs
- Builder: Nordship Yachts ApS
- Designer: Lars Buchwald
- CE category: 'A' (unlimited ocean passages)
- 4-cylinder Fresh Water cooled Volvo Penta Diesel D2-50
- 50 HP/ 36 kW with sail drive and 3 blade folding propeller to ensure smooth and low vibration running.
- Fitted with Fuel and Seawater filter.
- Effective sound insulation with rubber plate with lead and over that a foam also with lead. The whole insulation is protected against dirt by an aluminium foil. Good access to the engine room is provided from all sides.
- Engine control instrument with rev counter, acoustic alarms, start and stop, is mounted in the cockpit. One hand gear and speed control is fitted on the steering pedestal.
- The engine is served by a 200 litre fuel tank in stainless steel.
- The hull and deck is hand laminated. The Dark blue sheer line and waterlines are moulded into the gel coat. Sandwich construction in balsa, including deck and superstructure is used above the water line. Below the waterline the hull is a solid laminate. The Hull and deck is bonded and bolted. The lead keel with cast iron shaft is bolted to the hull with stainless steel bolts. GRP Rudder with Aluminium rudder stock. The hull below the waterline is treated with Epoxy primer and antifouling.
Teak on side decks, cockpit sole, cockpit seats and bathing platform. A robust and solid teak toe rail ensures safety along with an integral laminated non slip surface in the GRP. Stainless steel grab rails are sited on the deck saloon roof. On the forward cabin top are mounted an integrated self tacking system for the jib, 2 Dorade ventilators.
Windows in aluminium frames with ‘Securit’ glass in the deck saloon. Skylight mounted in for cabin, galley, toilet and deck saloon. 6 heavy cleats. Stainless steel guardrails with pontoon gates, pulpit and pushpit. Bowsprit with ladder, stainless steel anchor, bow roller and 30 metres of chain. Anchor locker in foredeck with an electric anchor winch. Bathing ladder on platform is also included.
- Silver anodised mast with 9/10 rigging and 2 sets of spreaders. The mast is stepped on deck and supported by a steel compression tube from the deck to the keel.
- The boom is fitted with outhaul, rod kicker and 2 reefs. On the mast there is a winch for the genoa halyard. The main halyard and the reefing lines are lead back to the genoa winch through pipes in the superstructure.
- Backstay with mechanical backstay adjuster. Furling jib with the furling line lead back to the cockpit and self tacking system. Fully battened main sail. All bottle screws have bronze barrels to avoid binding. Windex fitted in mast top.
- Elvstrom EPEX in-mast furling mainsail and self-tacking jib.
Top quality mahogany in matt finish varnish. Panelled doors and locker doors with solid frames. Floors in matt varnished teak on ply with inlaid bright stripes. Ceiling cover in white leatherette with mahogany inserts. Choice of high quality upholsteries.
- Curtains / blinds to all side windows and skylights
- Eberspacher cabin heating
- Plenty of cupboards and storage
To port the deck salon has a large U-shaped sofa around a spacious dining table, which is raised to ensure a panoramic view through the extensive windows while seated. Below the table is integral bottle storage. Under the raised floor is storage in a drawer. To starboard there is a large chart table with switchboard and space for numerous instruments. An internal helm position is offered optionally.
To starboard side forward of the saloon, there is a large longitudinal galley with white work surface, a gimballed oven with 2 burners. Double sink with hot and cold pressurised water, 110 litre built in refrigerator with mahogany veneer door trim. Generous storage with drawers and cupboards is provided, one of which is assigned to the storage of plates, cups and glasses for 6 persons, all included.
The fore cabin offers a large double berth. Aft of the berth there is a hanging locker. The hull is panelled with horizontal solid mahogany stripes. Above the berth on both sides there are cupboards and shelves. In the roof there is a large skylight with blind.
A spacious toilet compartment with electr. toilet, offers lockers over and under the washbasin. Hot and cold pressurised water. To the aft there is a spacious shower room. Corian on table top and on the floor in the shower area. The bulkheads are covered in white laminate with doors and trim of solid mahogany.
Walk way to aft cabin / evening saloon / library / snug
The through fare to the aft cabin provides an excellent retreat providing armchairs, library shelving and drinks cabinet to the starboard side of the evening saloon. The drinks cabinet creates 2 arm chairs, but can be lifted clear to create an excellent sea berth for when one passage.
To the opposite there is an additional armchair and the engine box, which can be used as a table, over the engine there is a fine place for a television.
A luxury “Aft cabin” with large double bed. Lots of cupboards and lockers. The hull is panelled with horizontal solid mahogany stripes. From the aft cabin there is access to the large cockpit locker / workshop.
- Bowthruster- Side-Power
- Anderson ST46 self-tailing winches
- 15kgs stainless steel anchor
- Guard-rail opening gates
- Push-pit seats in teak
- Selden in-mast furling
- EPEX sails by Elvstrom
- Cockpit shower, hot and cold water
- Spray-hood, warps, fenders, winch handles etc
- Raymarine ES 9" plotter
- Raymarine ES 12" plotter
- Raymarine i60 Wind instrument
- Raymarine Autopilot Evolution P70
- Raymarine combined Speed/Log/Depth
- Raymarine VHF DSC
- Steering Compass
Parkstone Bay Yachts provides the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information set out in these particulars, and we do not warrant the condition of the vessel. The particulars are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is advised to check the particulars and specifications and where appropriate instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to fully inspect the vessel and/or to have a sea trial of the vessel. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.