Hanse 301 2001
Boat Make: Hanse
Boat Model: 301
Boat Length: 29.6 ft
Hull Material: Fiberglass
- LOA: 29' 6" / 8.8m
- Beam: 9' 2" / 2' 7"
- LWL: 26' / 7.8m
- Max Draft: 5' 6" / 1.68m
- Displacement: 6173 Lbs
- Ballast: 2425 Lbs
Powered by a Volvo 10HP engine that has been professionally maintained the boat offers an economical but good performance under engine.
- Volvo Penta MD2010, 10HP
- Volvo Sail drive
- Two bladed propellor
- Serviced September 2018
- Fuel tank capacity 36 litres
- Spade rudder, removed and stock refurbished 2016
- Fin keel, inspected and refurbished 2011
Well equipped with standard navigational equipment
- 2 x 75a service batteries
- 1 x starter battery
- 12v switch panel with fuses
- NASA wind instrument with masthead transducer replaced 2016
- Simrad IS15 Combi Speed/Log/Depth instrument
- Garmin 128 GPS and Aerial, replaced 2016
- ICOM M401 Euro VHF Radio
- Plastimo compass
- Simrad TP20 Pilot, tiller attached
- 12v interior lighting throughout
- 12v navigational lights - aspect, masthead tricolour and stern
- 220v shore power system with battery charger
Fitted with the option of a self tacking jib or full genoa SEASCAPE is easy to handle under sail, even when short handed. Head and mainsails were new and refurbished respectively in 2015 along with brand new standing rigging in 2016. There is a further negotiable option of a spinnaker which completes the sail locker for racing.
- Anodised Aluminium mast, twin spreaders, 7/8 fractional rig
- Anodised Aluminium boom with single line reefing system
- Furling Genoa with UV protection strip
- Self tacking jib with UV protection strip, 2015
- Mainsail with slab reefing points, refurbished 2015
- 1x19 standing rigging, new 2016
- Backstay adjuster
- Running rigging lead back to cockpit jammers and winches
- Partial rigging for spinnaker
A good sized cockpit and spacious forward deck make sailing a pleasure. Good deck fittings and low coachroof make for a comfortable and easy ride. Deck fittings and gear include the following.
- Stainless double bow roller
- Brittany anchor with chain stored in locker
- Aluminium toe rail
- Cleats forward and aft
- Teak hand rails along coach roof
- Aluminium track for self tacking jib
- Genoa cars and tracks
- 2 x Harken 32.2ST winches
- Mainsheet traveller
- Wooden tiller with extension, spinlock
- Cockpit deck in teak
- Self draining cockpit
- Outboard storage bracket
- Stainless steel boarding ladder, fitted to sugar scoop transom
- Large deck lockers to port and aft
- Forward cabin: Double Berths with overhead twin reading lights. Stowage under berths. Hanging locker with shelving compartment. Full length side shelving with fiddles.
- Main Saloon:
Two bench seat berths (hinging backrests for wider single berths), under deck stowage lockers, central drop leaf table, fold up navigation table.
- Aft Cabin:
Large Double berth running under cockpit from Starboard to Port, reading light, stowage under berth.
- Heads Compartment:
Separate heads compartment with Jabsco manual marine toilet and vanity basin with hot and cold water supply.
- Two burner gas hob with oven in the Galley space. Separate external gas locker with regulator. A fair size cool box with good stowage for cutlery and utensils. Single stainless steel sink with pressurised hot and cold water.
- Motoring & Anchoring cones
- Selection of fenders & warps
- Boat hook
- Jerry cans
- 2 x winch handles
- 2 x Fire extinguishers
- 1 x Fire Blanket in galley
- Galvanised Cradle available by further negotiation
- Navy spray hood (2010, refurbished 2015)
- Navy lazy bag boom cover (2010, refurbished 2015)
- Lazy jacks
The Hanse 301 is a well constructed cruiser/racer (with fin keel) with lovely sailing characteristics. She can be rigged with either an overlapping furling genoa or a self-tacking furling jib combining crewed or short-handed sail handling.
For sale in excellent condition, all ready to sail, she has proved very watertight with no leaks or any signs of damp.
Parkstone Bay Yachts provides the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information set out in these particulars, and do we warrant the condition of the vessel. The particulars are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is advised to check the particulars and specifications and where appropriate instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to fully inspect the vessel and/or to have a sea trial of the vessel. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.