Contest 40S 1994
Boat Make: Contest
Boat Model: 40S
Boat Length: 12 m
Engine Power (hp):
Keel Type: Winged Keel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
- LOA- 12.00m | 39ft 6in
- LWL- 9.39m | 30ft 8in
- Beam- 3.85m | 12ft 7in
- Draft- 1.70m | 5ft 5in
- Displ- 11,794kgs
- Designer- Dick Zaal
- Builder- Conyplex (Contest Yachts)
- Beta 60HP Diesel engine, new in 2008, regularly serviced.
- Approx 830hrs.
- 75 gallon | 340 litre diesel tank.
- Maxprop propeller with rope cutter.
- Sleipner bow-thruster.
- Victron charger, inverter and battery monitor.
- Adverc smart battery regulator.
- Removable solar panels.
- Galvanic isolator.
- Webasto hot air heating.
- Furuno radar.
- Furuno GPS.
- Raymarine E80 chart plotter.
- Raymarine GPS.
- Raymarine AIS transponder.
- Raymarine ST60+ Log, Depth and Wind instruments.
- iCOM 603 VHF radio with cockpit mic/speaker.
- NASA clipper Navtex.
- R&R VHF radio/tv/navtex antenna.
- WiFi enhancer.
- Kenwood CD player AM/FM radio.
- Steering compass.
The interior is beautifully finished in teak with the high quality finish we are used to finding in a Contest Yacht. She has Webasto heating throughout, hot/cold pressurised water and LED cabin lighting.
- 4 berths in two cabins, plus the main saloon.
- Large 'U' shaped galley to port, well equipped, twin stainless sinks, fridge and stowage.
- Forward facing chart table to starboard with access to navigational instruments and switch panel, good amount of stowage for charts, almanacs etc
- Spacious owners cabin aft with central double berth, chairs, lockers and en-suite heads/shower.
- Comfortable saloon with seating for 6/7 at least. Drop-leaf table, book shelves and storage.
- 'V' berth forward with shelving above, and stowage below. Generous hanging lockers and the forward heads compartment.
- Sanders Sails Vectran roller reefing main sail- 2015.
- Sanders Sails Vectran 140% roller furling genoa- 2016.
- Heavy weather jib, to be hanked on to inner forestay.
- Sloop rig, stainless steel stating rigging. New Genoa furler in 2015, also the main furling was stripped and re-built, and all spars were thoroughly checked with any worn parts replaced.
- Zodiac Cadet inflatable dinghy, 2.7m.
- Honda 2hp outboard engine, with detachable outboard davit on pushpit.
- Fenders, warps, boat hook etc.
- x2 Life buoys.
- Plastimo 4 man life raft.
- Spray hood, cockpit tent, cockpit cushions, passerelle.
- Anchor and chain.
- Recently replaced guard-rail wires.
Parkstone Bay Yachts provides the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information set out in these particulars, and we do not warrant the condition of the vessel. The particulars are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is advised to check the particulars and specifications and where appropriate instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to fully inspect the vessel and/or to have a sea trial of the vessel. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.