Contest 36S 1986
Boat Make: Contest
Boat Model: 36S
Boat Length: 10.52 m
Engine Power (hp):
Keel Type: Fin Keel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
- LOA: 10.52 M | 35’10” FT
- LWL: 8.90 M | 29’2” FT
- Beam: 3.55 M | 11’8” FT
- Draft: 1.90 M | 6’3” FT
- Air Draft: 16.05 M | 52’7” FT
- Displacement: 7,250kg
- Ballast: 2,900kg
- Designer: Dick Zaal
- Year Built: 1986
- SLEEPS UP TO EIGHT IN TWO CABINS PLUS SALOON.
- Forward cabin has a 'V' berth, with an infill to make in to a double berth and shelving either side.
- Walk through heads compartment with a manual toilet to starboard, hand basin with pull out shower from hand basin and storage cupboards overhead, teak grating and wardrobes to port.
- Saloon with L-shaped settee to starboard which converts to a double berth, fold out table and storage cupboards. Long settee to port which can be used as occasional single berth with storage overhead.
- U-shaped galley with Plastimo Ocean oven & grill, 2-burner gas hob, 12v fridge, twin sinks and storage cupboards.
- Aft cabin to port with large double berth/pilot berth, storage cupboards, vanity unit with sink and wardrobe.
- Highly polished teak interior with teak and holly cabin sole boards.
- Royal Blue corduroy upholstery.
- VOLVO PENTA MD2003 (36HP).
- Fresh water cooled, 3 cylinder diesel engine.
- Shaft drive to 2-bladed folding propeller.
- Cruising speed: 6 knots approximately.
- Maximum speed: 7.5 knots approximately.
- 150 litre (32 gallon) stainless steel fuel tank.
- Two 12v batteries for domestic and engine starting.
- Batteries charged by engine alternator or 240v system battery charger.
- Shore-power connection and cable.
Positioned in cockpit:
- Compass - serviced 2009.
- Depth Sounder
- Autohelm ST6000 autopilot.
- B&G Triton wind instrument (2015).
Positioned at chart table:
- Garmin 128 GPS.
- Standard Horizon VHF DSC.
- Seafarer 700 depth-sounder.
Danforth anchor to chain
Two manual bilge pumps
Fenders & warps
Guardwire, pulpit and pushpit
Cutlery, crockery and utensils
Clock & Barometer
Avon 12ft dinghy (1992)
Flares (date of expiry unknown)
Six lifejackets (2012)
Manual & automatic fire extinguishers (one replaced 2012)
Parkstone Bay Yachts provides the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information set out in these particulars, and we do not warrant the condition of the vessel. The particulars are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is advised to check the particulars and specifications and where appropriate instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to fully inspect the vessel and/or to have a sea trial of the vessel. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.