Contest 35S 1990
Boat Make: Contest
Boat Model: 35S
Boat Length: 10.55 m
Engine Power (hp):
Keel Type: Winged Keel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Lofrans Windlass (2008)
- Delta anchor, 50m of 8mm chain
- Fitted cockpit cushions
- x4 warps, x8 fenders
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit table
- Various spares
Finished in classic handcrafted teak to a very high standard, teak/holly cabin sole, pale blue/grey upholstery and a Wallas 40DT heating system runs throughout the boat.
- Large forward facing chart table to port with ample space and storage.
- Aft of the chart table is a well appointed heads and washbasin.
- 'L' shaped galley to starboard, twin s/s sink, fridge, and a gas hob(x2)/grill/oven.
- Aft of the galley is the double cabin with a lee-board.
- Large saloon with folding saloon table.
- Double 'V' berth fore-cabin with heads.
- Plenty of storage throughout.
- 7 berths in total (2 double cabins and 3 in the saloon).
- Opening windows/ports running down each side providing optimum ventilation.
- Deck hatch in saloon and fore-cabin
- LOA: 10.55m
- LWL: 9.30m
- Beam: 3.40m
- Draft: 1.50m (winged keel)
- Displ: 5,920kgs
- Designer: Dick Zaal
- Builder: Conyplex (Contest Yachts)
- Year: 1990
- Volvo Penta 2003 (1990)
- 28HP, 3 cylinder diesel engine
- Shaft drive, feathering propeller
- 130 litre stainless steel fuel tank
- Last serviced in 2017
- Approx. 1,850 engine hours to date
- The engine was compression tested in 2015, results available
- x3 12v batteries (x2 domestic, x1 engine start)
- Shore-power connection
- B&G Zeus chart-plotter (2013)
- B&G Triton multi-function displays x2 (speed, depth, wind etc) (2013)
- B&G Triton autopilot (2013)
- B&G ships (internal) Wifi (2015)
- B&G VHF DSC radio (2013)
- Furuno 1721 radar (probably original)
- Philips AP GPS
- ICS Navtex 4 plus (weather report)
- AIS receiver
- Weems & Plath steering compass
- Crusader Sails Vectran main sail, fully battened, in-mast furling (2017)
- Crusader Sails Dacron furling genoa (2015)
- Hatch covers
- Wheel pedestal cover
- Full winter cover
'We are selling Fellbrida III for family reasons. Felbrida III is a wonderfully sea kindly & safe cruising yacht, built to the highest standards. Unfortunately we now find we are unable to sail her as much as we would like owing to other commitments, so have reluctantly decided to sell - and return to day-sailing."
Parkstone Bay Yachts provides the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information set out in these particulars, and we do not warrant the condition of the vessel. The particulars are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is advised to check the particulars and specifications and where appropriate instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to fully inspect the vessel and/or to have a sea trial of the vessel. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.