Boat Make: Contest
Boat Model: 67CS
Boat Length: 20.3
Engine Power (hp): 180
The newest in the fleet, the Contest 67CS marks the first steps in a fresh, long term collaboration with German design team judel/vrolijk & co, renowned for powerful yachts, both racing and cruising, offshore and ocean.
That combined experience results in easily driven, sea kindly, handsome yachts, which neatly defines our new bluewater performance cruiser, the Contest 67CS.
- Hull and deck are made of high quality materials.
- Several interior arrangements are possible within the structural bulkheads and keel grid. Two separate watertight bulkheads are foreseen in every interior arrangement.
- Hull in sandwich, vacuum infused composite with the Conyplex vacuum infusion system®.
- Laminate consisting of: quadraxial and biaxial E-glass for inner and outer skins, infused with vinylester resin.
- Local unidirectional E-glass reinforcements.
- Solid laminate in structural areas like the keel area.
- First layer after gelcoat is a special barrier coat.
- Two year warranty.
- Hull: gelcoat white.
- Stripe and waterlines: colour owner's choice.
- Name and homeport on stern.
- Antifoul: two layers.
- Deck in sandwich, vacuum infused composite with the Conyplex vacuum infusion system®.
- Deck: gelcoat white.
- Laminate consisting of: quadraxial and biaxial E-glass for inner and outer skins.
- Local unidirectional E-glass reinforcements.
- Solid laminate in structural areas where deck equipment is fitted.
- Deck lockers and anchor locker in composite with white gelcoat finish and aluminium hatches.
- 12mm hand laid teak deck, toe rail, cockpit seats, cockpit floor and teak detailing around the cockpit.
- Vacuum infused composite structural bulkheads in sandwich, using the Conyplex vacuum infusion system®.
- Vacuum infused composite longitudinals in sandwich, using the Conyplex vacuum infusion system®.
- Lead performance keel with bulb.
- Keel bolted through solid laminate using stainless steel bolts.
- Keel floors in sandwich, vacuum infused composite with the Conyplex vacuum infusion system®.
- Fully balanced composite spade rudder.
- Fibre orientated rudder laminate.
- Stainless steel rudderpost.
- JEFA rudder bearings.
- JEFA steering system.
- Two helmsman positions.
- Large separated guest cockpit, suitable for twelve people sitting.
- One cockpit tables with stainless steel 316 support for table and canvas cover for UV protection.
- Winches and sheets situated within reach of helmsman?s position.
- Free walkway from aft deck to guest cockpit.
- Pad eyes for safety harnesses mounted in cockpit.
Hatches and windows
Deck hardware and equipment
- Stainless steel 316 stem head fitting.
- Stainless steel 316 guardrails 75cm high with three wires.
- Stainless steel 316 bathing ladder.
- Stainless steel 316 fillers.
- Stainless steel 316 handrails on cabin roof.
- Stainless steel 316 anti chafe rails below mooring cleats.
- Stainless steel 316 gateway stanchions amidships.
- Stainless steel 316 mooring cleats; two cleats with two fairleads forward, two cleats amidships, two cleats aft and two fairleads on stern.
- Seats with stainless support on pushpit.
- Sprayhood with stainless steel frame.
- Flagpole with stainless steel 316 support and flag.
- Aluminium emergency tiller.
- Self draining gas bottle locker in deck. Including one bottle with gas regulator valve. Extra space for second bottle in locker.
- Boat hook in aluminium stowed on lower shroud.
- Shower hot/cold at aft ship.
- Eight fenders with socks and ropes.
- Four 20m 16mm mooring warps.
- Two 25m 18mm mooring warps.
- Deck fittings.
- Three stainless steel manual self tailing winches.
- Genoa winches electrical.
- Winch handles.
- Two self tailing halyard winches on mast.
- Integrated anchor launching system in bow.
- Electric anchor winch.
- 50 kg Delta anchor with 90m galvanised 13mm anchor chain.
- Anchor chain marked each 10m.
- Twin composite steering pedestals with stainless steel steering wheels with leather covers.
- Hydraulic backstay tensioner.
- Hydraulic boomvang.
- Combined control panel in cockpit for boomvang and backstay.
- Hydraulic openable bathing platform with access to garage.
- Selden spars, keel stepped, sloop rigged, anodised, painted white.
- Swept back spreaders.
- Slab reefing system.
- Selden MDS Car system.
- LED navigation lights.
- Masthead light 3-colours with anchor light.
- Deck light.
- Spreaders lights 2 x down.
- Boom light.
- Windex in mast top.
- Fixed cutter stay with tensioner and running backstays.
- Standing rigging: Rod rigging.
- Genoa furling system.
- Main sheet 14mm, winches situated within reach of the helmsman.
- Genoa sheets 16mm, winches situated within reach of the helmsman.
- Mainsail, fully battened, slab reefing by North Sails.
- Lazy jacks and main sail cover.
- Furling genoa by North Sails.
As with all Contest Yachts, the interior will be fully made at our own yard in Medemblik.
- Light oak joinery.
- Oak floor.
- Matt varnished.
- Chrome fittings throughout.
- Padded side panelling.
- Padded sections throughout the boat.
- Diagonally sliding saloon table for easy access for comfortable lounging and dining.
- Two ottomans for occasional seating with release fitting for easy stowage while sailing.
- Shower stalls with on handle mixer valves.
- Doors with anti-rattle door locks.
- Corian worktops in galley.
- Corian tops in each head with washbasins.
- Design taps.
- Five-burner cooker, with oven and grill fitted on gimbals (stainless steel).
- Cooker hood with extractor fan in galley.
- Quality upholstery, colour to owner's choice.
- Quality curtain blinds for portholes.
- Quality curtain blinds behind padded panels for hull windows.
- Roller blinds at all skylight hatches.
- Lee cloths in all berths.
- Overhead lights in all cabins.
- Dimmers on overhead lights throughout the ship.
- LED ceiling lights.
- Red navigation light above chart table.
- Careful noise reduction throughout.
- Engine room well insulated.
- Comfortable mattresses in all cabins.
- 48-set (8 persons) of Contest Yachts porcelain crockery.
- 32-set (8 persons) of drinking glasses and bottle stowage in bar.
- Automatic lighting (30 seconds) when opening companionway hatch.
- Garbage bin in galley.
- Extensive mirrors in heads
- Spacious engine room with easy access from top side.
- Volvo Penta D4-180 132 kW (180 hp) 2800 rpm 4 cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine.
- Indirect cooling.
- Hurth ZF63A Hydraulic gearbox.
- Separate main switch to enable service batteries to be used as starter battery.
- Single lever gears throttle control on starboard steering pedestal.
- Engine panel fitted in cockpit including rev. counter, oil pressure- temperature- and charge alarm, start and stop buttons.
- Water cooled exhaust with water lock.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft with thrust bearing and flexible coupling.
- Stern tube with water lubricated bearings and water seal.
- V-bracket propeller shaft.
- Four bladed propeller in bronze.
- Engine room insulated with combined drone- and sound absorbing insulation.
- Engine room ventilation by double electric ventilators and natural ventilation grills.
- Automatic engine room fire-extinguish system.
- 15hp (240 kgf) electric bow thruster.
- Fuel tank capacity 1,590 litres (2 tanks).
- Drain pump on fuel tanks.
- Fuel filter with water separator. Acoustic and visual ?water in fuel? alarm.
- Diesel tank level gauge on swith panel.
Fresh water system
- Pressurized hot & cold water system.
- Water tank capacity 988 litres.
- Water heater 75 litres with heat exchanger to engine and 750 W immersion heating element.
- Mixer taps in galley and heads.
- Water tank level gauge on switch panel.
- Stern shower.
- Centralised bilge pump system with suction points throughout the boat, equipped with two electric bilge pumps and backup manual bilge pump.
- Electric bilge pump can be operated from steering pedestal.
- Electric pump in front and aft ship with flexible hose for water discharge in any compartment.
- Water detection in salon when heeling.
Black & Grey water system
- Two manual flush seawater toilets.
- Two electric flush seawater toilets.
- Separate black water system in front and aft ship.
- Indicator on black water tank indicating full or 50%.
- Shower stalls with automatic drain.
- Separate grey water system in front and aft ship.
Refrigerator in stainless steel with front door.
Top opening freezer in galley work top.
Forced ventilation system in engine room.
Forced ventilation in the technical room.
- Gas valve electric and manual.
- Four foam fire extinguishers 2 kg.
- Fire blanket.
- Automatic fire extinguish system in engine room
- 24 VDC and 230 VAC system on board.
- Dedicated technical area (electrical room) for switches and fuses.
- Standard energy pack:
-Service batteries 540 Ah | 24 VDC (Li-Ion)
-Bow thruster batteries 320 Ah | 24 VDC
-Start battery engine 100 Ah | 12 VDC
-Combined inverter/charger, 3.500 W inverter, 100 A | 24 VDC battery charger
-Battery charger bow thruster batteries 30 A | 24 VDC
-Battery charger start battery 35 A | 12 VDC
-Monitoring/control display batteries and combined inverter/charger
-Alternator 115 A | 12 VDC start battery engine group
-Second alternator 75 A | 24 VDC service battery group
-230V - 50 Hz shore power connection:
- Shore power isolation transformer 7.0kW | 32 A
- Shore power socket for 230 VAC | 50 Hz shore power
- Cable 25m with 3-pole CEE 16 A connector
-Adapter cable CEE 32 A to CEE 16 A
- 230V socket in each cabin/compartment.
- Emergency engine start on service batteries.
- All sea cocks under waterline are grounded.
- Tank level gauges integrated in the touch screen.