As if the RM890 wasn’t already good enough…RM yachts have upgraded her to create the new RM890+
Launched in December 2013, the RM890 was immediately successful. Her stunning design, incredible interior volume and exceptional performance made her a reference in the segment of 30-foot cruising yachts. Despite this success RM think they can do even better!
Just like the RM890, the new RM890+ is a superb cruising boat with typical RM performance and aggressive elegance. With input from current owners, RM’s in-house design office working alongside the famous Marc Lombard design team have made improvements to offer unrivalled comfort and style in this popular pocket rocket.
Some of her improvements are listed as follows:
- Rigid stainless steel water tanks (2X60L)
- Teak saloon table
- New interior colours
- New furniture design (galley, chart table and cabin doors)
- Larger s/s galley sink
- Work top bin in the galley work top
- More volume and storage in the galley
- Dimmer lights in the saloon
- Four hull portholes in the saloon for added brightness
- Two reading lights in the forward and aft cabin
- Front and rear cabin curtains (optional)
- Running rigging Ino-Rope “performance” (optional)
- Improved genoa car adjustment
The RM890+ will be shown exclusively at the Paris Boat Show from the 8th – 16th December 2018. The RM890+ is the smallest of the current RM Yachts range now consisting of six exciting models: RM890+, RM970, RM1070, RM1180, RM1270 and the flagship RM1370.
Parkstone Bay Yachts are an independent yacht brokerage based in Poole, Dorset, and are the sole UK agents for Contest Yachts, RM Yachts, Nordship Yachts and Wauquiez Yachts.