List your boat with us during September and be included in our October Used Boat Show which takes place between the 13th and 29th October.
Parkstone Bay, one of the most popular marina’s in the South, is ideal for both motor and sailing yachts up to 60’ long plus there are many more benefits to being included in this exciting marine showcase.
- Enjoy a prominent position in one of the South Coast’s most popular marina’s
- Take advantage of the high footfall from visitors eating at the South Deep Cafe
- Using the momentum of industry sales and awareness yielded from our presence at the Southampton Boat Show
- Our exclusive weekend events will help encourage potential purchasers
- Support from our partner Colemans Insurance to encourage purchasers
- Leverage our special packages to include boat lifting, valeting and presentation for sale.
- Delivery of the boat to our sales area (subject to availability)
- Discounted commission rates
- Benefit from 3 months free storage ashore.
Terms and conditions
- Vendors must sign a sole agency listing agreement with Parkstone Bay Yachts Limited
- The boat must be listed at a reasonable price as advised by our yacht brokers
- The boat must be well presented and kept in a sellable condition at vendors cost and responsibility
- Position of the berth may change at marina’s discretion. We will do our best to inform customers when a boat is moved but warning is not always possible due to marina operations
- The terms are subject to space and availability
- Electricity is chargeable at cost using a meter maid, which can be obtained from the marina office by paying a £100 deposit
- All boat lifting fees and pressure washing is chargeable unless include in a special package under prior written agreement from the yacht brokers
- Vendors with boats in the display area are customers of Parkstone Bay Marina and so bound by the Health and Safety Policy and Terms and Conditions of this company